Search found 3 matches
- Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:25 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: New to the forum
- Replies: 6
- Views: 988
Re: New to the forum
Ok thanks. Is it a good idea to put snails in their tank and just let them breed in there, or should I keep them separately
- Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:28 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: New to the forum
- Replies: 6
- Views: 988
Re: New to the forum
Yes it is heavily planted with currents in the front. Both back and sides have plants. With plenty of hiding spaces. As for the dentistry I heard I need to get clove oil? Is this right.
As far as the snails go. Can I throw som in my 55 to breed or should I keep them separately
As far as the snails go. Can I throw som in my 55 to breed or should I keep them separately
- Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:31 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: New to the forum
- Replies: 6
- Views: 988
New to the forum
I have 55 gallon set up for SAP. I am new to puffers but have had aquariums for years. Ive researched SAP puffers for months and I now have it currently cycling. I have also started a smaller tank for ramshorm snails. Can't wait till I can order my 3 puffers in a couple weeks.