Search found 2 matches

by Cryptic
Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:58 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Looking to take the dive into Puffers
Replies: 3
Views: 1127

Re: Looking to take the dive into Puffers

That's pretty awesome, I might have shifted gears skittle towards an Amazon just to avoid trying to mix brackish water at the office, I hadn't really thought about having to mix outside the tank but it makes sense...
by Cryptic
Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:48 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Looking to take the dive into Puffers
Replies: 3
Views: 1127

Looking to take the dive into Puffers

Hello all my wife and I have been keeping freshwater communities for a few years now and I have always wanted to try out puffers. I was recently given the go ahead to set up a tank in my office and was curious if you more experienced puffer keepers thought that would be an ok environment for one. My...