Search found 4 matches

by Tom2468
Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:56 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello some advice please ??
Replies: 6
Views: 1517

Re: Hello some advice please ??

I'm having problems with my phone and didn't think it had sent through....sorry if it upset you
by Tom2468
Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:55 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello some advice please ??
Replies: 6
Views: 1517

Re: Hello some advice please ??

Yeah I have just got them so will be converting to brackish very soon.
by Tom2468
Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:53 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello some advice please ??
Replies: 6
Views: 1517

Re: Hello some advice please ??

Tetraodon cutcutia I believe. Thanks !
by Tom2468
Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:28 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello some advice please ??
Replies: 6
Views: 1517

Hello some advice please ??

Hello, I have kept fish for quite a few years but am fairly new to puffers. I have an emerald puffer (common puffer) and 2 figure of 8s. They are in a 35 gallon freshwater tank that is planted and has lots of rockery and caves. They seem okay together and keep themselves to themselves. The question ...