Search found 2 matches

by gerbear
Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:40 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello from Portland
Replies: 2
Views: 830

Re: Hello from Portland

I think you are right, because the last couple days it is clear to me that they are not happy at all. They're not swimming around much and they sit at the bottom a lot, when they're not pacing the corners. Might just have to tell my husband that my Christmas present is a 55g setup and get these guys...
by gerbear
Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:43 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello from Portland
Replies: 2
Views: 830

Hello from Portland

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forums; I've been in the hobby for about two years and have enjoyed reading the forum voraciously. Finally summoned the spine to make an account. Right now these are my tanks: - 15 gallon column tank with 1 betta splendens and 6 small mystery snails, heavily planted - 20...