Search found 2 matches

by TinyWings
Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:35 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello from Southport
Replies: 2
Views: 745

Re: Hello from Southport

Thank you so much PufferPunk, I will do as you advise. I only found this forum a matter of hours ago, yet already I have seen your name pop up time after time offering guidance, giving advice, and being unoffensively direct where you see a need. Usually, it is me in that position, except with questi...
by TinyWings
Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:22 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello from Southport
Replies: 2
Views: 745

Hello from Southport

Hi everyone, my name is Anne, and I have been considering having a puffer fish for quite a long time now. My favorite puffer is the Porcupine, but in fairness to the fish, I really do think I would find setting up a good tank for one of these quite beyond me. However, I also think the GSP's are rath...