Hey guys.
I removed my background and now the scratch is healed.
I got another problem!!
my mbu swims almost not at all, he is just laying on the bottom and hiding in the corner.
he swims only when i fed him (30cm)
what could be wrong?
He lives as written above.
Thank you!!
Search found 4 matches
- Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:28 pm
- Forum: Hospital
- Topic: Tetraodon mbu, just a scratch??
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2310
- Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:03 am
- Forum: Hospital
- Topic: Tetraodon mbu, just a scratch??
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2310
Re: Tetraodon mbu, just a scratch??
Hey guys, I removed my background and the scratch is gone now
I need help with something else.
my mbu lies in his favorite corner all day long,
He doesn't swim at all, only 20 cm when i bring him food.
what could be wrong whit him?
I need help with something else.
my mbu lies in his favorite corner all day long,
He doesn't swim at all, only 20 cm when i bring him food.
what could be wrong whit him?
- Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:37 am
- Forum: Hospital
- Topic: Tetraodon mbu, just a scratch??
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2310
Re: Tetraodon mbu, just a scratch??
perhaps this picture is better
- Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:50 am
- Forum: Hospital
- Topic: Tetraodon mbu, just a scratch??
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2310
Tetraodon mbu, just a scratch??
Hi guys. My tetraodon mbu got this white spot, what is it? 13453366_10209143748417009_1563765664_o.jpg 13467575_10209143748137002_1374339760_o.jpg water parameters: NO2: 0mg/l NO3: 10mg/l GH: 0 KH: 10 PH: 8 Cl: 0 Tank size: 1400 L Inhabitants: 1 Tetraodon mbu 10cm Feeding: Snails and krill (got him ...