Yes
also an update. last night i went upstairs and his belly was white, tail fin open. today he has just a bit of grey but his tail fin is still open. he also uprooted the live baby tears plant i had in there. so he had an active night haha
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:23 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Just bought my little buddy today!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1083
- Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:19 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Just bought my little buddy today!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1083
Just bought my little buddy today!
As I'm sure with nearly everyone that had seen a figure 8 puffer in the store (looking all cute and innocent. ha!) I had to have one. I did a lot of research before I bought the little guy. Actually he's pretty big compared to the one i had seen earlier, anyways... My set up is a 10gal, with a filte...