Search found 3 matches

by nicole1
Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:56 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to puffers Want to Learn
Replies: 4
Views: 936

Re: New to puffers Want to Learn

I have a 3 gallon set up as a breeding tank for the snails so when the population gets low I can add more, and the guppy fry are 3 months old they will be going to there new homes soon, but the puffers came from a tank that had guppy fry in it.
by nicole1
Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:23 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to puffers Want to Learn
Replies: 4
Views: 936

Re: New to puffers Want to Learn

Im trying to figure out what to use that will be safe for them as I know they are more sensitive that other fish, I have them in the 20 gallon with guppy fry (temporary until they are taken to pet store) Ghost shrimp and many pond snails.
by nicole1
Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:32 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to puffers Want to Learn
Replies: 4
Views: 936

New to puffers Want to Learn

I recently Got 2 Dwarf Puffers, they are located in my 20 gallon planted tank, their current tank mates are Guppy fry, 6 Ghost shrimp and gazillions of Pond Snails and 3 assassin snails (though 2 are missing), the tank has been set up for 3 months with the guppy fry and snails and shrimp, my water p...