Search found 2 matches

by Botiadanc
Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:54 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Happy to be here!
Replies: 3
Views: 703

Re: Happy to be here!

That's too bad. He's probably the best aquarist I've ever run into during my half century on the planet. Any chance his eye problem is just temporary? If anyone contacts him by other means tell him old fart Botiadancer says hello.
by Botiadanc
Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:46 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Happy to be here!
Replies: 3
Views: 703

Happy to be here!

Hello all, Just wanting to get my feet a little wet with puffer knowledge as I know nothing. I like the little freshwater puffers so far. I do love the articles over here on general aquarium husbandry and know-how. I am constantly giving out the links for people to read to them. (I've been a lurker ...