Search found 2 matches

by Joolz
Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:07 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: A big hello all Pufferkin
Replies: 5
Views: 1108

Re: A big hello all Pufferkin

Thanks for the welcome guys :D The snail farm is up and running in the little tank after taking delivery of 25 Red Ramshorn Snails today and I also added three Endler Guppies so the Missus has something Pretty to look at :D . Sorry Arny I've been trying to get some snap's of the trio but they can't ...
by Joolz
Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:38 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: A big hello all Pufferkin
Replies: 5
Views: 1108

A big hello all Pufferkin

A big hello from Newquay, Cornwall :D Just joined this amazing forum, I have three SAP's at the moment Titu, Topa and Tupa who live with two common plecs Dastardly and Mutley I've cared for a GSP in the past and a F8 . I'm currently setting up a second smaller tank to become a snail farm so that I c...