I am sumthin_fishy from aquaria central. Should have said that first. And you sir, have always been old
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:14 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Paging doctor ricketts
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1030
Re: Paging doctor ricketts
Sorry
I am sumthin_fishy from aquaria central. Should have said that first. And you sir, have always been old
Ive missed my friends 
I am sumthin_fishy from aquaria central. Should have said that first. And you sir, have always been old
- Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:51 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Paging doctor ricketts
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1030
Paging doctor ricketts
sorry guys. I dont have any puffers. The most I did was a few Dwarf puffers years ago. In fact, I havent been in the hobby for years. I went back to the thriving forum I once loved (because we saved a pair of loaches a neon tetra and a pair of barbs from a flush)and it was a ghost town. Just trying ...