Search found 2 matches

by Chelsea
Wed May 07, 2014 3:55 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to the forum
Replies: 6
Views: 871

Re: New to the forum

The place I buy all my fish stuff recommended RO water since the tap water here is very hard. I got my first puffer from them and he did very well in RO water, too. Is there a good reason to use tap for my new puffer, or should I just alter the pH with a pH lowering chemical and monitor it for water...
by Chelsea
Wed May 07, 2014 3:07 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to the forum
Replies: 6
Views: 871

New to the forum

Hi all, I've had a Fahaka puffer for 2 years and he sadly passed away very recently due to a stressful move in which he was injured. It was devastating to lose him as he was such a personality in my home and I adored him. I got him as a baby and was excited to move him to a bigger tank, unfortunatel...