Thanks for the welcomes.
I shall try and get a picture of my Figure 8 tonight after work
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:06 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hi From NZ
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1486
- Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:15 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hi From NZ
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1486
Hi From NZ
Hi all
My name is Graeme,
I am an aquatic specialist for a pet company in Wellington, New Zealand
I currently have a Figure 8 puffer and have a 540L (140 Gal) Saltwater tank cycling (NEARLY FINISHED YAY) for a dogface puffer
Anyway looking forward to getting to know you all
Cheers
Graeme
My name is Graeme,
I am an aquatic specialist for a pet company in Wellington, New Zealand
I currently have a Figure 8 puffer and have a 540L (140 Gal) Saltwater tank cycling (NEARLY FINISHED YAY) for a dogface puffer
Anyway looking forward to getting to know you all
Cheers
Graeme