Yes
yesterday he ate normally shrimp
I feed every 3 days around shrimp squid and mussels
Search found 6 matches
- Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:29 pm
- Forum: Hospital
- Topic: tetraodon suvattii INFLATED help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 685
- Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:10 pm
- Forum: Hospital
- Topic: tetraodon suvattii INFLATED help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 685
tetraodon suvattii INFLATED help
Hi guys I have a tetraodon suvattii 150 liters only of the aquarium is new but I've put biological material from the previous tank. closed today I had the light on what I have Blue Green Algae and saw INFLATED approximately 3.4 times the size of , when I open the lamps the fish was properly served a...
- Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:17 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: hi all from Greece
- Replies: 5
- Views: 838
Re: hi all from Greece
thanks!!
- Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:15 pm
- Forum: Freshwater Puffers
- Topic: my tetraodon suvattii enjoy video
- Replies: 3
- Views: 825
- Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:39 pm
- Forum: Freshwater Puffers
- Topic: my tetraodon suvattii enjoy video
- Replies: 3
- Views: 825
my tetraodon suvattii enjoy video
my tetraodon suvattii enjoy
old tank feeding time
I have a question I am fed mussels squid prawns read that should ONLY 1 time per WEEK not a little;; see that his belly is inwards
old tank feeding time
I have a question I am fed mussels squid prawns read that should ONLY 1 time per WEEK not a little;; see that his belly is inwards
- Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:26 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: hi all from Greece
- Replies: 5
- Views: 838
hi all from Greece
Hey, guys from greece For some time I have in my tank a tetraodon suvattii is really fantastic puffer I have an aquarium 100 liters
My English is not very well whenever apologize for any mistake
My English is not very well whenever apologize for any mistake