Search found 2 matches
- Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:10 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Wondering which route to take - HEADACHE!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 728
Wondering which route to take - HEADACHE!
Hey, everyone. I'm currently running a 30 gallon tank - which is home to 2x Yo-Yo loaches at the moment (these will be going) I'm looking at what sort of avenues I can go down in terms of puffers. Sadly, no local fish shops sell puffers. So it looks like I'll have to order them online. I'm just wond...
- Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:35 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Shw mae, EVERYONE!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 590
Shw mae, EVERYONE!
Quick overview of myself;
- I'm 24
- Welsh
- 30 gallon tank
- Wanting puffers
- Will probably ask numerous, annoying questions
Looking forward to speaking to the experts!~
- I'm 24
- Welsh
- 30 gallon tank
- Wanting puffers
- Will probably ask numerous, annoying questions
Looking forward to speaking to the experts!~