Search found 3 matches

by Artemis
Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:46 pm
Forum: Freshwater Puffers
Topic: Where to start???
Replies: 8
Views: 1884

Re: Where to start???

ok well the f8 puffer is out then. Pea Puffers it is. I have a 20 gal tank I can set up for him (them). Could I have more than one pea puffer in a 20gal? I assume it should be a planted tank with sand? What about other fish or inverts?
by Artemis
Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:21 pm
Forum: Freshwater Puffers
Topic: Where to start???
Replies: 8
Views: 1884

Where to start???

Hi I have never kept puffers before and must admit I know very little about them (just what I have read on this forum and others). My husband has been wanting a puffer for a couple of years now and we have decided that perhaps we would like to venture into something new and get one. I have had sever...
by Artemis
Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:41 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello from Ontario Canada
Replies: 4
Views: 1151

Hello from Ontario Canada

Hello. I am new here but not new to fish keeping. I have several large well established cichlid tanks but I have never kept puffers before. My husband has always wanted a puffer so I am here to learn as much as I can before purchasing one, to ensure that I take care of it properly. :D