Search found 125 matches
I have a tiny Swales Swissguard Basslet. It's the only other fish with my porcupine puff and is the only fish that has made it with him. Probably because he is a fast rock dwelling fish. He has been in there for a year now but he definitely keeps his distance. Tho I think figure eights are brackish ...
- Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:48 pm
- Forum: Marine Puffers
- Topic: Porcupine Puffer Compatibility with Another Puffer?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2743
I still wish I had a bigger tank. Someday I want to get him a 300 gallon tank
- Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:40 pm
- Forum: Puffer Pix and Flix!
- Topic: Kai, my Figure Eight (Tetraodon biocellatus) Rescue!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3005
That is an adorable puffer!
- Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:53 pm
- Forum: Hospital
- Topic: How long does it take for a puffed Pufferfish to unpuff?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3243
Sometimes I get lucky enough to catch juke as he is beginning to puff and it seems like he holds it a little longer. If he is already puffed, the second I get over there he starts spitting out water. I couldn't upload a photo but if you check out my gallery, it has some nice porcupine puffer picture...
- Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:46 am
- Forum: Puffer of the Month Photo Contest
- Topic: POTM July 2014 - Winner Announced!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1547
Awesome! This was the pic taken right after his surgery. It's been over a month and his side is fully healed and he's feelin better than ever.
- Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:50 pm
- Forum: Hospital
- Topic: Mbu tail injury, surgery fix?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2209
Not true. Some injuries heal on there own in the ocean. Havnt you ever seen fish with a chunk takin out of them that survived. It happens all the time in their natural habitat and some make it through.