Search found 4 matches

by z0w813
Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:40 pm
Forum: Marine Puffers
Topic: Clean up Crew
Replies: 1
Views: 714

Clean up Crew

Will the Toby Puffer eat astrea and cerith snails. What do you guys keep for your CUC?
by z0w813
Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:24 am
Forum: Marine Puffers
Topic: How often to feed snails?
Replies: 1
Views: 802

Re: How often to feed snails?

After reading and researching the valantini puffer, I am wondering the same thing. I see that buying them the mixed bag of seafood at the store is recommended with clams, but i'm concerned about keeping there teeth from over growing. Making sure the teeth do not over grow is probably my greatest con...
by z0w813
Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:38 am
Forum: Marine Puffers
Topic: Getting closer to Puffer time!!
Replies: 5
Views: 1069

Re: Getting closer to Puffer time!!

Just looked up the gsp and it is really pretty, but i'm not comfortable with brackish water as I am with full sw setup. Plus I want to add 2 other sw fish with him if he doesn't have them for dinner. At one time I would have bought that valantini puffer on the spot, but one thing i have learned is n...
by z0w813
Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:49 pm
Forum: Marine Puffers
Topic: Getting closer to Puffer time!!
Replies: 5
Views: 1069

Getting closer to Puffer time!!

I was in the pet store a few months ago buying a fish for my other sw setups when I saw a valantini puffer. I have to say it's the first time I have ever referred to a fish as cute. This led to my current project of building a new system for a puffer. Purchased a 40 breeder tank with a 20L sump that...