Search found 2 matches
- Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:49 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Proud New Puffer Owner in the UK
- Replies: 3
- Views: 676
Re: Proud New Puffer Owner in the UK
Hi and welcome to the forum, where abouts in the uk are you? Gsps are very popular, provide at least 30g and raise the salinity slowly so he is in high end brackish/ marine water. This can be done by raising the sg by 0.002 per week until your desired sg is reached. Hi! In Warrington. Between Liver...
- Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:29 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Proud New Puffer Owner in the UK
- Replies: 3
- Views: 676
Proud New Puffer Owner in the UK
Hello, my name is Bree. I recently became the proud first time owner to a green spotted puffer my family has named P Diddy. I just call him Puffy.
I am an expat American living in the United Kingdom. Any advise or well wishes appreciated.
I am an expat American living in the United Kingdom. Any advise or well wishes appreciated.