Search found 2 matches

by Crazycat
Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:24 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: All brand newby
Replies: 7
Views: 1358

Re: All brand newby

I thought it was the Marilyna Darwinii as I have cross referenced as many photos as I could find. This was wild caught from somewhere in the Northern Territory of Australia. The two I had to choose from was this lil girl and the other was a tad if fervent in appearance, I believe and actually told t...
by Crazycat
Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:50 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: All brand newby
Replies: 7
Views: 1358

All brand newby

Hi all New to PF with no idea of forum navigation and newby owner of a sweet lil puffer...BUT cannot quite confirm identification. This means I'm unsure if she's a brackish to marine or freshwater girl iv adopted, which could pose immediate problems regarding water and food options. She was caught i...