Search found 3 matches

by Daisy
Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:07 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to puffers but have fallen in love!
Replies: 16
Views: 2436

Re: New to puffers but have fallen in love!

Hi everyone! I haven't been back in a few weeks but I am getting close to getting my puffer! I had a change in plans about my 15 gallon since I got a stand that fits my 20H. So I have set that up with aragonite sand and it is hopefully done cycling (fingers crossed, going to check parameters tonight...
by Daisy
Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:27 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to puffers but have fallen in love!
Replies: 16
Views: 2436

Re: New to puffers but have fallen in love!

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D My 15 gallon is indeed still FW but has aragonite sand. I confirmed with my fish store that their F8's are currently in FW. I can't wait to add a puffer of my very own! I have no doubt they will be addictive since I already have "multiple tank syndrome". May...
by Daisy
Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:11 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New to puffers but have fallen in love!
Replies: 16
Views: 2436

New to puffers but have fallen in love!

Hi folks, I've been reading posts and this seems like a great forum. I don't have a puffer yet, but that will soon be remedied! I have been keeping fish tanks for years and currently have a freshwater planted and a marine reef tank. I have always wanted to try my hand at brackish, and I think I've f...