Search found 9 matches

by thebruiser
Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:47 am
Forum: Hospital
Topic: Help needed
Replies: 15
Views: 1260

Re: Help needed

Sad news new I shoulden have used it

Got some melafix last night from a friend date expires December 13 so in date
Gave Gareth a small dose about 11.30 last night under the recommended amount woke this morning and he's died sometime in the night, so not happy today :(
by thebruiser
Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:49 pm
Forum: Hospital
Topic: Help needed
Replies: 15
Views: 1260

Re: Help needed

Pufferpunk wrote:Sorry, missed that. This should improve with better water parameters. A pic would help.
Same as this one
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3409
by thebruiser
Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:15 pm
Forum: Hospital
Topic: Help needed
Replies: 15
Views: 1260

Re: Help needed

thebruiser wrote: I have just ordered a 48x15x10 open top tank with a 30x15x12 sump 4 stip aqua rays, skimmer, uv steriliser, ozoniser, all the plumbing bits.
Should have it very soon

Still anybody know/seen this purple growth/fungus
by thebruiser
Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:29 pm
Forum: Hospital
Topic: Help needed
Replies: 15
Views: 1260

Re: Help needed

Sounds fungal, melafix and pimafix should clean it up if you keep your water pristine( nitra under 20) wait for confirmation tho. Can you post a pick Thanks Bertie I am a bit reluctant to use melafix I've used in the past but on a freshwater/cichlid tank I lost a few fish cos of it (expensive loss ...
by thebruiser
Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:43 pm
Forum: Hospital
Topic: Help needed
Replies: 15
Views: 1260

Re: Help needed

Thanks Bertie
That's one of the many reasons Im getting bigger tank
Any clues what the growth my be?
:?: :?:
by thebruiser
Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:29 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello
Replies: 3
Views: 513

Re: Hello

Thanks all for your post :D
by thebruiser
Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:14 am
Forum: Hospital
Topic: Help needed
Replies: 15
Views: 1260

Re: Help needed

As requested my stats I'm new to the salty side Tank is 18mth old 15klo live rock I have just ordered a 48x15x10 open top tank with a 30x15x12 sump 4 stip aqua rays, skimmer, uv steriliser, ozoniser, all the plumbing bits. Should have it end of this week Ready for the transfer in about 4weeks NH4=0 ...
by thebruiser
Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:31 pm
Forum: Hospital
Topic: Help needed
Replies: 15
Views: 1260

Help needed

My valentine puffer has a purple fuzzy growth/fungus like stuff growing on his nose I can't find anything on the web about it.he as started to loose weight too,He seems to struggle homing in onto the food it as if he's cross eyed he pecks Either side of the food my LFS gave me some Myxazin gave him ...
by thebruiser
Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:19 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello
Replies: 3
Views: 513

Hello

I'm Garry from Bolton new to marine fish