Search found 2 matches

by seem
Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:10 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: hi from canada
Replies: 4
Views: 1317

Re: hi from canada

Well it look like my time in the puffer world is over after 2 week. this morning i woke up and look at the tank from a distance and can't see the little puffer waiting for her food. as i approach i see the pleco not hiding and laying there. little pinch to the heart as i accelerate toward the tank. ...
by seem
Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:18 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: hi from canada
Replies: 4
Views: 1317

hi from canada

Hi, I'm a new comer to the puffer world. I've inherited a female red eye puffer when I bought a 20gallon tank. She's sharing the tank with 10 mixed cory and a l048 pleco all or wich will go in a ip gallon tank when I'm done reconfiguring it. The pufferwill stay in the 20 wich will become heavily pla...