Search found 4 matches

by Elle GSP
Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:30 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Accidentally ended up with a puffer..and I love it!
Replies: 14
Views: 1465

Re: Accidentally ended up with a puffer..and I love it!

JRC3 wrote:How big is the little guy and how often and large are his water changes?
I'm sorry, but I am on schedule with all of his water changes. It appears that you are looking to criticize me. Also, he is an inch long. I will ask for advice when I need it. Thank you.
by Elle GSP
Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:29 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Accidentally ended up with a puffer..and I love it!
Replies: 14
Views: 1465

Re: Accidentally ended up with a puffer..and I love it!

Hey guys, so as I appreciate all of your advice, I am aware of all of this. I read a lot and I promise that my puffer will be spoiled. I am beginning to feel like I am doing things wrong though rather than feeling welcomed. I am among a lot of puffer owners that have many years of experience and see...
by Elle GSP
Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:26 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Accidentally ended up with a puffer..and I love it!
Replies: 14
Views: 1465

Re: Accidentally ended up with a puffer..and I love it!

I will be moving him to a bigger tank when he gets bigger. Currently my apartment does not allow anything over 10 gallons. I will note though, he is very happy and healthy in his current set up.
by Elle GSP
Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:47 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Accidentally ended up with a puffer..and I love it!
Replies: 14
Views: 1465

Accidentally ended up with a puffer..and I love it!

Hey, I'm Elle. I am brand new to the site. This is how I accidentally fell in love with my green spotted puffer. I got my green spotted puffer maybe 8 months ago. My baby was in the dentists office and saw the aquarium and said fish very clearly. We had to get a fish. I went to an aquarium shop, tol...