im using an aquaclear for a 40 gallon tank. and im running a 20 long, with weekly sometimes even biweekly water changes.
I get a lot of evaporation because here in calgary its always below 30% humidity so such dry air the water kind of evaporates twice as quick.
Search found 6 matches
- Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:54 pm
- Forum: Brackish Puffers
- Topic: Hi all, I'm new here and just got my first GSP's
- Replies: 19
- Views: 2150
- Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:03 pm
- Forum: Brackish Puffers
- Topic: Hi all, I'm new here and just got my first GSP's
- Replies: 19
- Views: 2150
Re: Hi all, I'm new here and just got my first GSP's
okay well no offense but they could easily be sitting in the LFS 5 gallon for another 6 months at least they have enough space for now. they are also overfiltered like I said so I'm not worried about the bioload. can I add its a 20 long, they have just under 3feet of space to swim, its not a tall ta...
- Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:14 pm
- Forum: Brackish Puffers
- Topic: Hi all, I'm new here and just got my first GSP's
- Replies: 19
- Views: 2150
Re: Hi all, I'm new here and just got my first GSP's
thanks RTR, I collected a bunch of rocks for them yesterday and made their tank more interesting, they don't glass surf at all now which is great. They are pretty small around 1" 1.5" at the max. The reason why I can't really get a tank any sooner is because I'm moving towards the end of t...
- Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:48 am
- Forum: Brackish Puffers
- Topic: Hi all, I'm new here and just got my first GSP's
- Replies: 19
- Views: 2150
Re: Hi all, I'm new here and just got my first GSP's
Thanks Pufferpunk for recomending me to this site! everything I could ever need all in one place
- Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:47 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hi from greece!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1178
Re: Hi from greece!!
έχετε όμορφα ψάρια / Exete omorfa psaria 
- Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:36 am
- Forum: Brackish Puffers
- Topic: Hi all, I'm new here and just got my first GSP's
- Replies: 19
- Views: 2150
Hi all, I'm new here and just got my first GSP's
I have always loved puffers, Years ago back in Europe I had a Panda puffer which is an extremely rare variant of dogface that looks like a panda pattern, I can't even find many information on them and all I have to remember the fish by is a few 2mp camera pics. I have always been tempted by them whe...