Thanks everyone for their advice!
Haha Jp that will be a "shameful" act, with regards to Asian culture.
Yes Cocopuffs, I know a few guys that have been given few strokes of the cane, by the court of Singapore...
Search found 4 matches
- Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:08 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hi everyone, blessed greetings from Singapore
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1030
- Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:04 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hi everyone, blessed greetings from Singapore
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1030
Re: Hi everyone, blessed greetings from Singapore
Cocopuffs, yes new life, and the fact that we are acting like the 3rd parent/nanny makes it even more endearing. I believe the congo and arrowhead are v intresting puffers? Hi J-p, ah Sandakan, eastern Borneo. Must be a nice place. How was Spore in your younger days? Nevertheless, Spore would hvae b...
- Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:25 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hi everyone, blessed greetings from Singapore
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1030
Re: Hi everyone, blessed greetings from Singapore
Hi Cocopuffs, discus still remain as my no.1; I can never forget the sight of which my first pairing of discus that spawned.
Hi J-p, have u been to S'pore? I thought only our own people spelt it as "Spore" lol
Hello scpion, how are u lah! Haha.
Hi J-p, have u been to S'pore? I thought only our own people spelt it as "Spore" lol
Hello scpion, how are u lah! Haha.
- Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:56 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hi everyone, blessed greetings from Singapore
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1030
Hi everyone, blessed greetings from Singapore
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, hope to get the best and kind advice from all! A brief introduction, I'm hailing from tropical Singapore, age/sex 27/male. Temperatures in my country are 25-33 degrees Celcius all year round, perfecto for tropical aquarium of all sorts. Personally, I have a burnin...