Search found 5 matches

by anouk
Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:30 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi! new here on the forum
Replies: 11
Views: 1593

Re: Hi! new here on the forum

I hope this link works, it's a short video of him eating a shrimp from the tweezers (well close enough try I guess haha)

http://static.photobucket.com/player.sw ... 16_1_1.mp4
by anouk
Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:26 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi! new here on the forum
Replies: 11
Views: 1593

Re: Hi! new here on the forum

I have a short video of him eating, just not sure how to get it on this site (it's uploaded with photobucket). I also made some pictures with a decent camera, but I still need to upload these. So if anyone knows which link I need to use, I'll put it on here
by anouk
Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:09 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi! new here on the forum
Replies: 11
Views: 1593

Re: Hi! new here on the forum

Thanks everyone! @arny I bought the puffer for 225 euro's. It's not cheap but also not to expensive, haven't seen them on stocklist before or after here in the area so I don't know if the price was good, but I'm very happy with him :) @bertie83 so far he leaves the corals alone, but I mostly have so...
by anouk
Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:29 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi! new here on the forum
Replies: 11
Views: 1593

Re: Hi! new here on the forum

I have one pic here on this computer, but i really need to learn how to take pics of black fish with marine lightsetting haha. And its taken with my phone so its crappy quality ;) ( btw the fish doesn't have ick, the windows needed cleaning :redface:, if you look close you'll see that the dots are g...
by anouk
Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:09 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi! new here on the forum
Replies: 11
Views: 1593

Hi! new here on the forum

Hi everyone, My name is Anouk, and i'm 24 (almost 25) years old. And i'm from the Netherlands. I've had different kind of puffers sinds i was about eleven. But unfortunatly i don't have allot of time anymore to take care of multiple tanks, so my only tank right now is a 500L (i believe thats about 1...