Search found 6 matches

by Killerbunny
Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:10 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hallo!
Replies: 14
Views: 1021

Re: Hallo!

Yeppers, crushing up fish flake really tiny and setting a bit in there each day. :D I've gotta go pick up a few test kits tomorrow or the next day, but I don't plan on getting my DPs for a little bit yet. Ideally, I'd like to have a snail colony going so that I can count on having enough of them for...
by Killerbunny
Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:53 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hallo!
Replies: 14
Views: 1021

Re: Hallo!

Old filter media from another tank, and up until recently, there were fish in there. :)
by Killerbunny
Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:32 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hallo!
Replies: 14
Views: 1021

Re: Hallo!

You were correct that assuming tall tanks are not appropriate for puffers; they're better suited for biotopes IMO. Seven was right in sayin that it was most likely a GSP which you had! No fret, they're both great fish. When you do stock your 10G with DP's be sure to get at the maximum only ONE male...
by Killerbunny
Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:24 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hallo!
Replies: 14
Views: 1021

Re: Hallo!

I fully realize that finding bala shark skeletons to be hilarious is rather odd, but at that point, I could either laugh or cry about it. :P I chose the more pleasant option. I currently have two tanks that are fully cycled but empty. I'm still debating between which to use. I know I would like to h...
by Killerbunny
Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hallo!
Replies: 14
Views: 1021

Re: Hallo!

[welcome] If you got a puffer from walmart, it was probably a Green Spotted Puffer. Yellow neon with black spots? I 've never heard of walmart carrying dwarf puffers. It WAS pretty bright, but the label on the tank clearly said "Pea Puffer". It could very well be that they were just stupi...
by Killerbunny
Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:00 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hallo!
Replies: 14
Views: 1021

Hallo!

Hiya all! I'm a noob to this forum, but I am an avid fishkeeper. I've currently got six tanks running, two of which are empty, and one will soon be home to a pair of dwarf puffers! Years ago, I got a dwarf puffer from Walmart. It was literally the cutest thing I'd ever seen. Unfortunately, the perso...