Search found 3 matches

by Michael99
Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:53 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi I am new
Replies: 5
Views: 982

Re: Hi I am new

I am sure that the advice given here about taking care of the gsp must have been very useful as it is so important that they are looked after well in the beginning when they come to our place!! I have got some valuable advice from the forum which has helped me to save my puffers a couple of times – ...
by Michael99
Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:04 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: new owner
Replies: 7
Views: 899

Re: new owner

That was a real enlightening discussion especially so since I also bought a green spotted puffer about an inch long (don’t you find that weird??) and was just wondering along the same lines when I happened to read the advice and suggestions given here!! I am sure that I can learn a lot from here – l...
by Michael99
Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:03 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: hi!
Replies: 11
Views: 1503

Re: hi!

Is that a picture of your Fahaka? I have always wanted to own one but have never found the money to spare!! I have a couple of Nile Puffers who are coming along quite well – will post pics later!! Hope we get to hear more about the Fahaka and how to keep them happy!! ________________________________...