Search found 2 matches
- Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:13 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: new owner
- Replies: 7
- Views: 903
Re: new owner
I also suggest reading this article: http://www.thepufferforum.com/forum/library/puffer-care/alone-but-not-lonely-the-importance-of-keeping-puffers-solo/ Welcome to the forum and best of luck! Thanks for that artcle. I think I will just leave the GSP alone. In the long run what would be better. A b...
- Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:42 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: new owner
- Replies: 7
- Views: 903
new owner
hello my name is hector and I just purchased a green spotted puffer a little bit smaller than an inch. gsp lives in a 40 gallon tank all by himself, the tank has a fluval 305 filtering the water, tank was cycled. when I bought the gsp he was living in freshwater so starting next week I will start to...