Search found 4 matches

by jlcoop277
Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello! New on here
Replies: 13
Views: 1678

Re: Hello! New on here

Would Mangroves do well in brackish or do they need to be full marine? I should prob create a ghost shrimp/ snail nursery too huh?
by jlcoop277
Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:58 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello! New on here
Replies: 13
Views: 1678

Re: Hello! New on here

I like the idea of having 3 F8's plus the wife thinks they are "super cute" IF i go that route what would be the best way to set up the tank as far as decor goes? I was going to do some rocks but keep it pretty simple. Do i need to break up the tank into territories? fake plants?
by jlcoop277
Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello! New on here
Replies: 13
Views: 1678

Re: Hello! New on here

Yes, i keep leaning towards the hairy puffer. If it's there when I go to purchase the Puffer i'll most likely grab him. Idk where you all live, but if you're in DFW where would be the best bet to find a South american or a Brown?
by jlcoop277
Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:54 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello! New on here
Replies: 13
Views: 1678

Hello! New on here

Hi I'm new to the forum, i'm about to buy my first puffer and found my way here will searching for tips and advice. I'm setting up a 55g 48x12.5x20 and I'm trying to decide on which puffer to get. It's going to be fresh water, and my LFS has Fahaka, Hairy, Spotted and Figure 8. I like the Fahaka the...