Search found 2 matches

by MeowMeow
Sun May 29, 2011 7:48 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi From Colorado
Replies: 6
Views: 801

Re: Hi From Colorado

Sorry I left it so open. Here are some details:

- No experience
- Freshwater to brackish
- Small of tank as possible (15-20?) with all equipment neccesary
- 1 small to 1 med. Puffer
- no other fish with Puffer at this time

Hope this helps. Thanks to ya all again!
by MeowMeow
Sun May 29, 2011 4:54 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi From Colorado
Replies: 6
Views: 801

Hi From Colorado

Hello to all Puffer fans! I need advice asap, please. I have never had a Puffer but my good friend would like one. This would be her first Puffer also. I have been reading lots of info on this site, which has been extremely helpful, but I would like to get some live expert advice. Which Puffer do yo...