Search found 2 matches

by pulidodj
Thu May 26, 2011 3:16 am
Forum: Hospital
Topic: GSP has ICH
Replies: 2
Views: 619

GSP has ICH

SO my gsp has been laying down on the bottom of the tank. I noticed yesterday that it started grinding and bumping its body against plants and rocks. I read online about its behaviors, and it appears that it has ich. I had done the salt treatment by using aquarium salt. it said to dissolve about 5 t...
by pulidodj
Mon May 23, 2011 6:30 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New Here and with questions
Replies: 5
Views: 842

New Here and with questions

Hi my name is Dustin, I am currently an owner of both a GSP and a F8. I originally had them together both in a 10 gallon tank. I could not have a bigger tank at the time because of living on my college campus. When both puffers were in the 10 gallon they got along fine and really well. The GSP was m...