Search found 4 matches

by lynmccoy
Sun May 01, 2011 7:32 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: no knowledge
Replies: 13
Views: 1373

Re: no knowledge

Yea, he just got the one puffer. That's why my daughter is so confused about the eggs, since it had been kept in a tank with another puffer. We know about guppies and tetras but about puffer reproduction, nothing. The pet shop owner said they hadn't sold any puffer fish before so they had no experie...
by lynmccoy
Sun May 01, 2011 2:27 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: no knowledge
Replies: 13
Views: 1373

Re: no knowledge

Thanks for the links, I will read them and make sure Ryan has the right filtration for his puffer. I don't blame it for the massacre. It was just doing what puffers do and who knows when the pet shop feeds their fish,maybe closing time to keep them active. My granddaughter doesn't blame it either an...
by lynmccoy
Sun May 01, 2011 2:11 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: no knowledge
Replies: 13
Views: 1373

Re: no knowledge

I don't know what it looks like, I haven't seen it. I have MS and am in a wheelchair. I can't go to visit them so they come to visit me.I sent a Aquatech filter setup with the aquarium with a box of 6 filters to my grandson so the cycling part of the aquarium will be OK. My granddaughter still won't...
by lynmccoy
Sun May 01, 2011 3:13 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: no knowledge
Replies: 13
Views: 1373

no knowledge

Hi Everyone! I know absolutely nothing about puffer fish. My grandson had been wanting one and when my daughter went to our local pet shop to get some fancy guppies and tetras for my granddaughter, they had 2 in the same tank. The clerk said that they were yellow spotted leopard puffer fish and that...