Search found 2 matches
- Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:40 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello Puffer World!!!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 962
Re: Hello Puffer World!!!
Anyo e know where I can get some figure 8 s from in London England?
- Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:23 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello Puffer World!!!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 962
Hello Puffer World!!!
Hi guys.
I have a fully cycled 125 litre tank and would love to put some kind of puffer in it - brackish water (not marine)... I need some advice!!
Thanks guys,
I look forward to hearing from you!
Fozzie
I have a fully cycled 125 litre tank and would love to put some kind of puffer in it - brackish water (not marine)... I need some advice!!
Thanks guys,
I look forward to hearing from you!
Fozzie