Search found 7 matches

by Partypuffer
Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:02 am
Forum: Hospital
Topic: SAP's with whitespot/ick :(
Replies: 6
Views: 751

Re: SAP's with whitespot/ick :(

Going to do a temperature treatment, but what salt should I use, regular house salt? How long should I leave the temperature at 86 degrees before turning it down again?
by Partypuffer
Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:58 pm
Forum: Hospital
Topic: SAP's with whitespot/ick :(
Replies: 6
Views: 751

Re: SAP's with whitespot/ick :(

I would remove those meds & use the method laid out here: http://www.thepufferforum.com/forum/library/hospital/fwich/ What did you add to that tank that carried in the parasite? I can't say for certain, but I think the puffers had it in them. I've had fish in the tank for months now and the ick...
by Partypuffer
Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:59 am
Forum: Hospital
Topic: SAP's with whitespot/ick :(
Replies: 6
Views: 751

SAP's with whitespot/ick :(

Ofcourse I had to get ick in my tank... Had my 5x SAP's for a month and noticed ick on them just over a week ago. I used a dosage of contralck in the tank and let it sit for 5 days, seemed the ick was getting better, I then did a 40% waterchange with good bottom sucktion and then added a new dosage ...
by Partypuffer
Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:39 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hei/hello
Replies: 8
Views: 1009

Re: Hei/hello

Oh and btw: thanks for the "dental" link. :)
by Partypuffer
Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:38 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hei/hello
Replies: 8
Views: 1009

Re: Hei/hello

I recognize your avatar. :) I've been on akvaforum for a while yes, reading and asking about puffers. :) My username is Puffer. :)
by Partypuffer
Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:30 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hei/hello
Replies: 8
Views: 1009

Re: Hei/hello

Hi, I have read about puffer dentisrty and also seen videos, not sure how im going to go about it yet, but I'll deal with it as it comes (any tips?). And to answer the question on the ancistrus (witch is not a Pleco) question. It's a bushymouth catfish witch in Norway is the most common ancistrus an...
by Partypuffer
Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:09 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hei/hello
Replies: 8
Views: 1009

Hei/hello

Just joined today as I finally got my SAP's yesterday. Been reading up on SAP's on this forum since I first fell inlove with them and puffers in general after seeing pictures and videoes just before X-mas last year. My girlfriend is the real aquamaniac but after seeing the wide range of puffers and ...