Search found 3 matches

by kmeeru
Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:10 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New, no puffer yet :D
Replies: 7
Views: 1005

Re: New, no puffer yet :D

I'm going to visit another fish store tomorrow, and look for a bigger tank, I'm still curious about the conversion and keeping a tank planted. DO you plant a tank that you'll be changing from fresh to brakish?
by kmeeru
Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:18 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New, no puffer yet :D
Replies: 7
Views: 1005

Re: New, no puffer yet :D

I just got to that, I just rinsed the tank, it's still full of water and so far it's been empty less than 24 hours. I'm looking at larger tanks right now, the puffer I'm looking at is like 1 inch? Was hoping he'd be ok in the 20 tell I get a bigger one setup. My biggest want is to move the tank to m...
by kmeeru
Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:57 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New, no puffer yet :D
Replies: 7
Views: 1005

New, no puffer yet :D

I'm new to the forums, but I've been doing research for a few days on puffers. I have a 20gallon fully cycled tank that once held guppies, moved them into another tank with a bunch of other guppies and cleaned the tank out. So, been trying to figure out specifics, I plan to own one GSP who i believe...