20 gallon Dp

Dwarf, Red Eye, South American & more. Freshwater puffer talk in here.
Sun_Queen
Puffer Fry
Location (country): Alabama, U.S.

Re: 20 gallon Dp

Post by Sun_Queen »

I starting treating for IPs today, but the odd thing is, other than sunken-in they seem fine, one seems nice and fat and the other two are skinny even though they all eat like pigs.
bertie 83
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England

Post by bertie 83 »

Keep treating daily, it's great they eat lots, more mess will get in
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
Sun_Queen
Puffer Fry

Post by Sun_Queen »

yeah, luckily they didn't seem to notice the meds at all, the fat little buggers :D

EDIT: I sorta forgot when I put the food in that there were still some ghost shrimp, luckily I strained the worms and everything, but at least on shrimp ate they food that hit the ground... I was positive that they wouldn't make it the night, but they all seem happy as ever :o
Sun_Queen
Puffer Fry

Post by Sun_Queen »

well, the puffers were doing great, ips going away fattening up, but during feeding today I was one puffer short the largest male, lewis, has vanished without a trace D: I'm really worried, I can't find a body but the ghost shrimp could have gotten to his body before me... I don't think he's hiding, but maybe a miracle will happen...

EDIT: I found him, he was hiding, and came out... but he's VERY pale and slow moving his colors are all washed out :( I'm not sure what to do