Tain't fresh, and tain't marine! Talk about brackish setups.
I am having problems raising my salinity. I have a 45gal (46 bow but not totally filled) at 1.005 Does anyone have an equation that would help me figure out how to raise it more accurately?
- Dwarf Puffer
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:52 pm
- My Puffers: F8- Killa
baby GSP- Squirt
- Location (country): IL, USA
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 27382
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Location: Chicago
- TPF Gallery: Visit Gallery
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
- Location (country): USA, Chicago
Return to Brackish Tanks
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests