FS: cherry shrimp, 20 for $20 shipped

You need it, you want to get rid of it or you have spotted a good deal and want others to know about it? Post about it here.
Forum rules
General Guidelines:
1. TPF Classifieds are intended primarily for advertisement of items related to fish and aquariums.
2. Include your location (City and State or Country) in your post or in your TPF user profile.
3. Posts may include links to commercial sites on the Internet or other commercial sources, but no spamming please :-)
4. No bootlegs, pirated games, spam or any other illegal or objectionable material.
5. Sellers are encouraged to include pictures of the products available for sale.
6. Sellers may "bump" their ad a maximum of three times.

Disclaimer:
- Sellers and buyers accept that this service is offered free of charge. TPF is in no way involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of product descriptions or other information posted in TPF Classifieds.

Posting Ads
To help identify what type of classified you are posting, please use the following labels in your post topic:

FS - For Sale ex. FS Dogface in South Carolina
WTB - Wanted To Buy ex. WTB GSP in London area
PALS - Puffer At Local Store ex. PALS Fahaka at PetCo in SanFrancisco
LilGreenPuffer
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: Dwarf puffer - Thumbelina (only mine in my heart now; she lives in CT with my friend)

RIP Inigo Montoya, Fezzik, and Vizinni.
RIP James Bond.
Location (country): United States

FS: cherry shrimp, 20 for $20 shipped

Post by LilGreenPuffer »

My cherry shrimp packages contain 20 shrimp, plus a couple extras in case of DOAs. The cost is $20 including Priority shipping in an insulated box; I can get a quote on Express if you'd like. I also require the inclusion of heat packs at this time of year; the cost for a 72-hour heat pack is $3. A tracking number is complimentary. The shrimp are shipped in a breather bag (which means that your shrimp will never run out of oxygen) with a small plant to hold onto during shipping.

I will guarantee live arrival if I shipped Express, the package arrived on time, and you opened it promptly. I cannot always replace packages (this depends on how many shrimp I have left), but I can always refund.

I can also include FREE frogbit, and I can price a few plants for you if you are interested in buying those as well.

I have only one package available right now! Get it while you can!
"I will give you a talisman. Whenever you are in doubt, or when the self becomes too much with you, apply the following test. Recall the face of the poorest and the weakest man whom you may have seen, and ask yourself, if the step you contemplate is going to be of any use to him or her. Will she gain anything by it? Will it restore her to a control over her own life and destiny? In other words, will it lead to freedom for the hungry and spiritually starving millions? Then you will find your doubts and your self melt away."

Found among the papers of Mohatma Gandhi

Come and visit http://www.thetriopsforum.com!

I AM A DUDETTE!

NEED NITRIFYING BACTERIA FOR YOUR NEW TANK? PM ME!
sevenyearnight
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: T. nigroviridis
Balki Bartokomous
Location (country): USA

Re: FS: cherry shrimp, 20 for $20 shipped

Post by sevenyearnight »

How large are the shrimp that you ship?
goldielocke76
Fahaka Puffer
Location (country): California, USA

Post by goldielocke76 »

Aww boo!! I wish you had saved this post for after I had my tank set up >< LoL will you have anymore after these are gone?
5.5g: Pond snails
5.5g: Red Cherry Shrimp and Rams
10g: PZ the Pee Wee (DP), Ghost shrimp, Otos x3
36g: Luau the F8, Zebra nerites x8, sometimes a herd of ghost shrimp for food
60g: Perches the starry blenny, 1 watchman goby Snaps the l.c. hermit, 2 emerald crabs, 1 red crab, 2 turbos, 7 asteas, 2 nerites, 2 clown gobies and 2 firefish gobies (upgrading to a 90 gallon reef)

RIP Yoshi, you are dearly missed <3
LilGreenPuffer
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: Dwarf puffer - Thumbelina (only mine in my heart now; she lives in CT with my friend)

RIP James Bond.

Post by LilGreenPuffer »

It's just a matter of time! They breed breed breed. After this package, I'm adding some new shrimp from a new source to prevent inbreeding; once they've had sufficient time to reproduce, I'll be selling another package or two. PM me when your tank's ready and I'll let you know what the status is.
"I will give you a talisman. Whenever you are in doubt, or when the self becomes too much with you, apply the following test. Recall the face of the poorest and the weakest man whom you may have seen, and ask yourself, if the step you contemplate is going to be of any use to him or her. Will she gain anything by it? Will it restore her to a control over her own life and destiny? In other words, will it lead to freedom for the hungry and spiritually starving millions? Then you will find your doubts and your self melt away."

I AM A DUDETTE!

RVS
Green Spotted Puffer
My Puffers: Currently:
2 T. Nigroviridis
20 C. Travancoricus.
Also Kept:
M. Abei
Other BF:
A hundred of Brackish P. Velifera & P. sphenops.
Pure Parambassis Ranga.
Location (country): Mexico lindo y querido!

Post by RVS »

Umm you guys! I'm jealous! here in mexico is difficult to get that offers u_u
Let there be light, and lit up the days... Let there be puffers, and they swam around the world...
PuffGenesis, 1, 1.
LilGreenPuffer
Former Staff Member

RIP James Bond.

Post by LilGreenPuffer »

sevenyearnight wrote:How large are the shrimp that you ship?
Typically between 1/2" and 3/4", though some adults may grow a bit larger and sometimes a few littler ones slip in. If you have a preference, I can try, but they're tricksy little scamps, so no guarantees when I'm trying to catch 20+ of them!

I AM A DUDETTE!

goldielocke76
Fahaka Puffer

Post by goldielocke76 »

Let me know when you have cherry shrimp again please! =D I just got my tank set up, and because SYN's experiment came back with good results on TetraSafe, I used it on the tank, so the tank will be more than ready to go by the time you have more. =)
60g: Perches the starry blenny, 1 watchman goby Snaps the l.c. hermit, 2 emerald crabs, 1 red crab, 2 turbos, 7 asteas, 2 nerites, 2 clown gobies and 2 firefish gobies (upgrading to a 90 gallon reef)

sevenyearnight
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: T. nigroviridis
Balki Bartokomous
Location (country): USA

Post by sevenyearnight »

Make sure you feed the bacteria.
goldielocke76
Fahaka Puffer

Post by goldielocke76 »

sevenyearnight wrote:Make sure you feed the bacteria.

Haha I remembered =D LoL I put a little tiny broken off piece of algae wafer in there so the bacteria had something to eat. =)

puffer_addict
Dwarf Puffer
My Puffers: F8- Killa
GSP- Finney
baby GSP- Squirt
Location (country): IL, USA

Post by puffer_addict »

Do you still have these? I would take an order
LilGreenPuffer
Former Staff Member

RIP James Bond.

Post by LilGreenPuffer »

No, I've sold all of the packages. I'll have more in a few months.

I AM A DUDETTE!

Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Post by Pufferpunk »

How come DPs don't eat them?
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
LilGreenPuffer
Former Staff Member

RIP James Bond.

Post by LilGreenPuffer »

I don't have Thumbelina anymore - it's been a year since I moved. She didn't eat the adults, but she did eat most of the teeny ones.

I AM A DUDETTE!

Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Post by Pufferpunk »

Let me know when you have some larger ones for my DPs, please. :)
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
LilGreenPuffer
Former Staff Member

RIP James Bond.

Post by LilGreenPuffer »

Don't worry, I'll be posting as soon as I have more packages ready! But just so you know, your puffers might not react the same way.

I AM A DUDETTE!