eels+ gsp?

Beautiful, complex and discussed here. The marine fish and reef section.
Pufferman
Dwarf Puffer
My Puffers: 1 GSP
Location (country): Texas

eels+ gsp?

Post by Pufferman »

I currently have two reef tanks. One Is a 65 gallon with puff diddy and about 80 lbs of toga rock. Other tankmates that I can se now are a sleepy headed goby
spotted mandarin goby
and some kind of brittle starfish

The other tank is another reefer with Two zebra moray eels between two and three foot long
Two mated designer clowns .. snowflake and black ice maybe
blue chromis
a blenny and goby
copper banded and longnose yellow butterfly fish
65g reef with GSP,sleepy head goby, and a small snowflake eel. Some small corals also
72g bowfront reef with a pair of clowns, 2 1/2foot zebra moray eel, another 2 1/4foot Zebra moray eel, and a blue chromis. Some large corals also.
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: eels+ gsp?

Post by Pufferpunk »

Do you have a question? How large is the eel tank?
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Pufferman
Dwarf Puffer
My Puffers: 1 GSP
Location (country): Texas

Re: eels+ gsp?

Post by Pufferman »

sorry I lost internet for a while. the eel tank is a 75 gallon bowfront with a bigger than needed sump and protein skimmer I think. My question is if I can merge the gsp from his own 65 gallon reef ready tank to upgrade to a say 125 gallon reef tank with the two zebra eels and puffer. There are also some other small fish lke a pair of designer clowns, copper band butterfly, long nose yellow butterfly, sleepy headed goby, spotted manderan goby, diamond goby, and s scooter blenny. The eels are between 2 and a half foot long and two and a quarter foot long for now.
65g reef with GSP,sleepy head goby, and a small snowflake eel. Some small corals also
72g bowfront reef with a pair of clowns, 2 1/2foot zebra moray eel, another 2 1/4foot Zebra moray eel, and a blue chromis. Some large corals also.