Finally moved in!

Tain't fresh, and tain't marine! Talk about brackish setups.
Gooburz
Figure 8 Puffer
Location (country): USA

Re: Finally moved in!

Post by Gooburz »

Go figure now that i am ready to put fish in the tank NOBODY has Figure 8's or any BBG's lol. However the LFS is going to be getting in F8's and BBG's by weeks end. Thankfully they will put a few BBG's on hold for me, i'll add them to the tank last about a week or so apart.
bertie 83
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England

Post by bertie 83 »

I always get that problem. When I want a fish no one is selling it. Then I adopt some fish and the tanks full, next trip out that certain fish is everywhere lol
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
Gooburz
Figure 8 Puffer
Location (country): USA

Post by Gooburz »

Well i do like the fact that the LFS is really cool and tells me when they are going to get them in and will put stuff on hold for me. But yes it does suck having to wait now that it is ready to go.....meh what can you do, better than rushing though from what i have learned here.
goldielocke76
Fahaka Puffer
Location (country): California, USA

Post by goldielocke76 »

I feel your pain, that happened to me. I waited months and months for my LFS to get itty bitty F8s in....MONTHS LoL. Then I finally meet up with Pufftastic and adopt Luau and BAM! 2 .5in F8s the next week. It's OK though, I wouldn't change a thing, Luau is super awesome and I love his perfect little "8" on the back of his head haha.
5.5g: Pond snails
5.5g: Red Cherry Shrimp and Rams
10g: PZ the Pee Wee (DP), Ghost shrimp, Otos x3
36g: Luau the F8, Zebra nerites x8, sometimes a herd of ghost shrimp for food
60g: Perches the starry blenny, 1 watchman goby Snaps the l.c. hermit, 2 emerald crabs, 1 red crab, 2 turbos, 7 asteas, 2 nerites, 2 clown gobies and 2 firefish gobies (upgrading to a 90 gallon reef)

RIP Yoshi, you are dearly missed <3