Look what I have......

Dwarf, Red Eye, South American & more. Freshwater puffer talk in here.
Kentunknown
Puffer Fry
Location (country): Oregon USA

Look what I have......

Post by Kentunknown »

So i have been out of the hobby for two years now and just jumped back in. i couldnt remember my former user name so i guess this is my new one. I have kept Dwarfs, Figure Eights, Gsps, Irrubesco, and golden puffers. last night i bought the most expensive fish that i have ever bought. a Tetraodon Schoutdeni from the Wet Spot tropical fish in Portland Oregon. I was going to post this last night but didnt think anyone would believe me until i had a half decent photo, so, here he is, he has been chowing down on frozen food and manicuring my plants for me today :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: Look what I have......

Post by Pufferpunk »

:hyper:
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
PuffinTough
Puffer Fry
Location (country): New Mexico

Re: Look what I have......

Post by PuffinTough »

What is the tank size? Does it have any tank mates? And how was the health of the fish when you got it?

I've had quite a few different FW and BW Puffers in the past. I'm interested in getting one of these or a Ceylon down the road.

Thanks