After a month with dp

Dwarf, Red Eye, South American & more. Freshwater puffer talk in here.
nick709r
Puffer Fry
Location (country): Southwestern Ontario, Canada

After a month with dp

Post by nick709r »

So it's been about a month I have had these dwarf puffers. And I would like to say, I don't think I could ever get rid of them. They are great fish.

I love how they have over time got to know what I look like, and always come watch me as I do things around the fish tanks.

They seem to be pretty hardy fish too, they survived a not so smooth change of the substrate.

I am very happy with my purchase of these cute little guys.
Just thought I'd come by and let everybody know how I like them a month later :).

As long as I have these little guys, I will post update on how they are doing.

Unfortuantly I am out of the house right now, but I will post some pictures of the little guys when I get home :)
mislaura
Puffer Fry
My Puffers: Betty Bob and Bertha 3 dwarf pea puffers in a community tank of many fish
Location (country): north america

Re: After a month with dp

Post by mislaura »

nick709r wrote:So it's been about a month I have had these dwarf puffers. And I would like to say, I don't think I could ever get rid of them. They are great fish.

I love how they have over time got to know what I look like, and always come watch me as I do things around the fish tanks.

They seem to be pretty hardy fish too, they survived a not so smooth change of the substrate.

I am very happy with my purchase of these cute little guys.
Just thought I'd come by and let everybody know how I like them a month later :).

As long as I have these little guys, I will post update on how they are doing.

Unfortuantly I am out of the house right now, but I will post some pictures of the little guys when I get home :)

They are fun to watch. I love it when there eyes go blue
bertie 83
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England

Post by bertie 83 »

They are very rewarding fish to keep. Always had a passion for them
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
Boku88
Puffer Fry
My Puffers: Figure 8 Puffers, Green Spotted Puffers and Dwarf Puffers
Location (country): Malaysia

Post by Boku88 »

They are actually really hardy, just make sure your that your water parameters and condition are pristine. Give them sufficient space and food and they'll live for a very long time.
The next time you visit a LFS exert caution when you approach the pufferfish tank, those puffballs will skilfully convince you to take them home with you.