Help!!!

Dwarf, Red Eye, South American & more. Freshwater puffer talk in here.
moh
Dwarf Puffer
Location (country): United States, Illinois

Help!!!

Post by moh »

Help!! I have 4 pea puffers. They only eat bloodworms. Today, 2 of the small ones look like they have bloodworms coming out of them. Like instead of the black poop.. it looks like bloodworms???
20 gallon: Attempting live plants. AC 50. Small gravel substrate. Current LED Light + set on plant setting 8 hours daily. Driftwood and rainbow stone.

10 gallon: Aqueon Quiet flow 20. Blue pet store gravel. Crown tail betta (walmart rescue).
genevieve
Dwarf Puffer
My Puffers: 1 F8 puffer
Location (country): United States

Re: Help!!!

Post by genevieve »

Did you overfeed?
Welch4
Fahaka Puffer
My Puffers: 1 GSP
Location (country): USA

Post by Welch4 »

I have not see this with dps but can be common with larger species that the feces can retain the shape of the food.
Forget other advice about puffers you don't hear here - Pufferpunk
moh
Dwarf Puffer
Location (country): United States, Illinois

Post by moh »

Yeah.. Ive had the puffers for a week now.. still trying to figure out how to feed properly. 2 of the puffers (the 2 I posted about) eat the bloodworms so fast and will take them away from the others so they get very round bellies.
20 gallon: Attempting live plants. AC 50. Small gravel substrate. Current LED Light + set on plant setting 8 hours daily. Driftwood and rainbow stone.

10 gallon: Aqueon Quiet flow 20. Blue pet store gravel. Crown tail betta (walmart rescue).