Figure 8 Pedia is incomplete?

This forum is now archived.
LilGreenPuffer
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: Dwarf puffer - Thumbelina (only mine in my heart now; she lives in CT with my friend)

RIP Inigo Montoya, Fezzik, and Vizinni.
RIP James Bond.
Location (country): United States

Figure 8 Pedia is incomplete?

Post by LilGreenPuffer »

"Care: Despite other reports to the contrary, this species requires brackish water for good health. Introduce to a fully cycled aquarium, and maintain and a low-to-medium salinity. Strong filtration is recommended. A tank size of 15 gallons for one Figure 8 and"

Where's the rest?
"I will give you a talisman. Whenever you are in doubt, or when the self becomes too much with you, apply the following test. Recall the face of the poorest and the weakest man whom you may have seen, and ask yourself, if the step you contemplate is going to be of any use to him or her. Will she gain anything by it? Will it restore her to a control over her own life and destiny? In other words, will it lead to freedom for the hungry and spiritually starving millions? Then you will find your doubts and your self melt away."

Found among the papers of Mohatma Gandhi

Come and visit http://www.thetriopsforum.com!

I AM A DUDETTE!

NEED NITRIFYING BACTERIA FOR YOUR NEW TANK? PM ME!
groovitudedude
Fahaka Puffer
My Puffers: 1X Dwarf Puffer, 1X Auriglobus Silus

Re: Figure 8 Pedia is incomplete?

Post by groovitudedude »

This problem has occured in a couple other entries. It just needs a little more.
Fire Eel!
Tiny Fish Forum
Woland
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: 1 X Tetraodon nigroviridis, 1 X Monotrete palembangensis.
Location (country): Norway

Post by Woland »

If I remember correctly; there is a maximum of characters availiable in each "box" in the PP, and in the haste of creation this limitation was excee...

8)

Best regards

Woland
Myaj
Tech Team
My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish

Post by Myaj »

Yes, the settings for the "custom fields" don't allow more than a set amount of characters. Unfortunately, I do not have access to change that at this time. So we are kind of stuck with what we have until either A. PetPirate decides to come back and help us out, or B. I figure out some backway into the Gallery system and figure out the permissions settings, or a coding setting that allows me to change it.

I honestly can't see either one happening TOO soon unfortunately, but it is something I really should try to get figured out, one way or the other.
groovitudedude
Fahaka Puffer
My Puffers: 1X Dwarf Puffer, 1X Auriglobus Silus

Post by groovitudedude »

If our tech team wasn't so lazy.....

No, jk. I'm sure they'll get it figured out. I pointed it out about another entry, and they had it fixed within the month. I'm sure they'll fix it.
Fire Eel!
Tiny Fish Forum
LilGreenPuffer
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: Dwarf puffer - Thumbelina (only mine in my heart now; she lives in CT with my friend)

RIP Inigo Montoya, Fezzik, and Vizinni.
RIP James Bond.
Location (country): United States

Post by LilGreenPuffer »

Just wonderin'. :)
"I will give you a talisman. Whenever you are in doubt, or when the self becomes too much with you, apply the following test. Recall the face of the poorest and the weakest man whom you may have seen, and ask yourself, if the step you contemplate is going to be of any use to him or her. Will she gain anything by it? Will it restore her to a control over her own life and destiny? In other words, will it lead to freedom for the hungry and spiritually starving millions? Then you will find your doubts and your self melt away."

Found among the papers of Mohatma Gandhi

Come and visit http://www.thetriopsforum.com!

I AM A DUDETTE!

NEED NITRIFYING BACTERIA FOR YOUR NEW TANK? PM ME!