14K, gone home.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
PuffCorps
Puffer Fry
My Puffers: Fritzy, Marco, Joyce, Freddy, Cisco, Niche, Doug, Lisa, Cozmo,Mike, Patsy, Enrique, Gala, Sally, Edward, Leslie, Albert, Ralph, Rover, 14-K, Buddha, Rose, Shag, Blue, Domino, Tiki, Shiva, Spot, Lilly, Sharon, Roman, Manson, Puppy, Fern, and 12 more that just arrived I havent named yet.
Most are ADOPTABLE. :)
Location (country): USA

14K, gone home.

Post by PuffCorps »

14-K passed last night from complications due to starvation caused by Walmart's fish flake policy.
Puffs like him inspire me to work even harder to stop Walmart live fish sales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRFSFXhiNLg[/youtube]
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: 14K, gone home.

Post by Pufferpunk »

:rip: It must be harder for you lose them if given names?
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Spike801
Puffer Fry
My Puffers: currently 54 GSP residents transitioning to adopting homes.
Location (country): United States

Re: 14K, gone home.

Post by Spike801 »

ITS ME! PUFFER CORPS!
I had to create a new account to get in.
I am hoping to get my PufferCorps account back, but I have an issue I needed help with ASAP.

I try to give everyone a name. They deserve that.
Some stand out amongst the rest, but they all are special, and I try to honor that.
The hospital/convalescent ward/quarantine are here in my office/kitchen, so I get alot of one on one time with them here. It is hard when they go after we have gotten to know each other. My tears are happier when they go to loving homes. Luckily, more get adopted now than pass. In fact now that Walmart has halted sales in the SFBay area, the mortality rate has stopped too. The new arrivals are always in fragile health. The effects of starvation sometimes don't take them untill 2 weeks later. I've been through these rehabs so many times now, I can look at them and schedule when they will give up their tank space to the next puff.
Very hard work emotionaly, but I am glad to be of service and ease their suffering till the end comes.
I'm experiencing a problem with swelling at the moment. I submitted the entire issue to your hospital forum.
Very much looking forward to hearing from you!

THANKS!