Greetings from Puffer Corps

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
PuffCorps
Puffer Fry
My Puffers: Fritzy, Marco, Joyce, Freddy, Cisco, Niche, Doug, Lisa, Cozmo,Mike, Patsy, Enrique, Gala, Sally, Edward, Leslie, Albert, Ralph, Rover, 14-K, Buddha, Rose, Shag, Blue, Domino, Tiki, Shiva, Spot, Lilly, Sharon, Roman, Manson, Puppy, Fern, and 12 more that just arrived I havent named yet.
Most are ADOPTABLE. :)
Location (country): USA

Greetings from Puffer Corps

Post by PuffCorps »

New here.
Hope i got the right room.
I am the founder of the first and only Walmart Puffer Rescue Shelter. I run about 13 tanks in my home for Green Spotted's, Leopard Spotted's, and every other Puff that gets caught in the nets.

My home is also the headquarters of PUFFER CORPS, a contingency of myself and volunteers, who work diligently, night and day, to stop Walmarts puffer death machine.
I say "Death Machine" because Walmart, upon the recommendation of the fish supplier Quality Pets, has placed a regimented policy of feeding fish flakes. This of course is not a Puffers natural diet. The puffers are dying of starvation, and overwhelming parasites that take over when they become stressed.

My home is employed as a hospital / rehabilitation ward, shelter / adoption center, and
activist / detective agency.
I have launched a several petitions on behalf of the Puffers, saved over 300 lives, placed 102 in good homes, and STOPPED PUFFER SALES IN 8 WALMART'S IN THE SF BAY AREA.

I regret that I didn't find this forum sooner.
I hope i will find supporters who understand Rescue is an individual act of conscious.
Boycotting alone DOES NOT work.
I have a press release which the media will not touch because Walmart sponsors them.
Puffers are poisonous if eaten, and Walmart sells them with no Warning Label from tanks within reach of children.I have called, emailed, and written to federal agencies regarding this fact, only to be pushed off to another dept.

I'm doing all I can to relieve suffering and right this situation.

Thanks and thanks for having me here.
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: Greetings from Puffer Corps

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
Thank you for your service in the Corps!!! BTW, Leopard & Green Spotted are the same fish.
library/puffers-in-focus/an-introductio ... d-puffers/
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
TheStig
Figure 8 Puffer
My Puffers: DP
Location (country): USA

Re: Greetings from Puffer Corps

Post by TheStig »

Hi and welcome to TPF.

Do you have a website? I'm also located in CA, and wld be interested in adopting in the future, if you happen to have a FW puffer of a certain size that needs a forever home.

Good on you for fighting for the underdogs, and giving them a voice.
10 gallon: 1 dwarf puffer, 3 Otos, 1 amano shrimp

Don't let your wet friend suffer - PufferPunk