Poisoned Tank

A place to discuss general puffer care or news.
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: Poisoned Tank

Post by Pufferpunk »

Blinkey wrote:Although keeping the two puffers in FW sounds convenient to you, that sounds very unfair to the fish. What's the point in keeping fish (or any animal for the matter) when you can't provide them appropriate living conditions (?)
Hope for their sakes this is a temporary arrangement.
I agree 100% & just because you might not want to hear it, doesn't mean it's not true. I thought you knew better! So what if they were kept in FW at the shop? You already know they were housed improperly, that's why you rescued them, right?
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
eieio
Mbu Puffer
My Puffers: *
The Congo Puffer:
"olivia"
and.......
The DP:
"cream puff"
RIP cream puff :-(
Location (country): U.S.A.

Re: Poisoned Tank

Post by eieio »

Pufferpunk wrote:
Blinkey wrote:Although keeping the two puffers in FW sounds convenient to you, that sounds very unfair to the fish. What's the point in keeping fish (or any animal for the matter) when you can't provide them appropriate living conditions (?)
Hope for their sakes this is a temporary arrangement.
I agree 100% & just because you might not want to hear it, doesn't mean it's not true. I thought you knew better! So what if they were kept in FW at the shop? You already know they were housed improperly, that's why you rescued them, right?
.............reminds me of the people that "rescue" dogs & cats, but in reality are actually hoarding the animals
they "think and "feel" that they're doing the right thing, but the reality is that they aren't giving the animals the care and attention that they need to thrive
"I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"