A place to discuss general puffer care or news.
hey guys I was at the pet shop today and they can order fahaka puffer for me but I have only 80g tank,that is to small for that puffer isn't it?
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:10 am
- Location (country): City of zagreb
Yup far too small. 120g minimum but I would suggest bigger. 150+g
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
- Posts: 4455
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
- Location: brighton , england
- TPF Gallery: Visit Gallery
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer.
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp,
- Location (country): Brighton, England
Return to General Discussion
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests